Sul forum ufficiale Flyme il team di sviluppo ha reso disponibile la nuova Open Beta dell'update alla Flyme 184.108.40.206 in versione G, il quale porta numerose novità e bugfix per i dispositivi in questione, ovvero il Meizu PRO 5 ed MX5.
Se foste interessati, ecco i link per il download:
- Optimized the Talkback support of dialpad;
- Fixed the bug of no favorite contacts inDND white list and speed dial adding;
- When edit a contact’s IM info, Hangouts would be the default label;
- Added ‘3G only’ network type;
- Fixed the occasional bug of unable toauto-match contact when typing numbers;
- Fixed the bug of no transitioning animationwhen tap the dial icon;
- Optimizedthe dialpad which will stay unfolded when dialing;
- Fixedthe bug when two numbers have the same last 7 digits, the call logs will bemerged as from one phone number.
- Fixed the bug of blur preview page aftershooting photos in manual mode;
- Fixed the bug of when the sound effect ofphoto shooting is turned off, and the users switch to photo mode after usingVideo or Slo-mo modes, the sound effect still exists;
- Fixed the bug of the camera being unable tofocus and meter when shooting GIFs;
- Fixed the clipping error in square mode;
- Fixedthe focusing issue;
- Fixed the bug when using Macro mode after shooting a video, the camera cannot focuson the object.
- Fixed the unchanged volume bug when adjustthe volume by a little bit.
- Fixed the issue of incomplete display ofmissed calls and unread messages on notification bar under Super mode in extra-largefont.
- Optimized the brightness adjustment;
- Added the function of sliding up thefloating call notification to mute the call;
- Optimized system translations.
- Added the function of allowing using emojiin app folder names;
- Added a new feature which enables users tocopy and paste the folder names on Home screen;
- Fixed the occasional freezing issue.
- Add password retrieving option to Vault ofFile Explorer and locked apps;
- Fixed the displaying abnormity in Battery;
- Fixed the crash down issue when tap ‘APNs’in ‘SIMs and networks’;
- Fixed the crash down issue when tap on theencrypted apps under Guest mode.
- Changed the screen brightness in Super modeto smart adjustment.
- Optimized the intro page of the groupmessage naming feature;
- Fixed the bug of unable to restore defaultoperation after tap on Restore icon in names editing page.
- Optimizedthe popup style of a message when holding by the user;
- Fixedthe problem of occasional mistakes in recognizing message cards.
- Fixed the bug of the notifications whichhave been read would pop up again on notification bar.
- Fixed the blank area bug on the bottom barwhen tap on a photo thumbnail to view it in full-size.
- Optimizedthe color solution on lock screen so users can see the time on the screenclearly.
- Remarkedfolder names will be displayed preferably for folders in Pictures.
- Bydefault, Download app will allow downloading only under WLAN.